- Numerous grip edges with extra-large segments
- Grooves of new shapes
- Optimized pressure distribution
- Double-width grooves
- The segments penetrate the layer of water effectively and faster right down to the dry/wet surface.
- The extra wide segments remain open in the contact surface longer, and thus effectively penetrate the layer of water.
- On a wet surface during rolling a layer of water is created in front of the tire. The tire’s more round-shaped grooves reduce this water accumulation and thus reduce the risk of aquaplaning; similarly as the bow of a boat.
- The groove enables the braking track to increase; the contact surface is increased and more grip edges penetrate the layer of water.
- An even wear of the tire increases its mileage performance.
- Disperses water while maintaining contact with the road in the middle section of the tread.
- Shorter braking distance on wet as well as dry roads and better resilience against aquaplaning
- Better mileage performance
Premio Partner Keresése